Thursday, February 23, 2012

A THURSDAY FINISH

WOO HOO!
I finished this quilt just in time.  It's going to my sister's house tomorrow. 
I called this: Lucky #13


My sister has 13 beds in her house and I have made a quilt for each one.  She WILL vote for me in the "Sister-of-the-Year" contest.  The 9 center blocks were poor orphans that I adopted from my guild. All the 1/2-square triangles were gifted to me. I've been sewing them in between other things for about a year.


The backing? Well ... we were born and raised in RI and Goofy 1 is the biggest Patriots fan that I know. 


All the beds in her house are now covered in a quilt. What now? Well, she did remind me that they bought a camper last year.


Check out this post and this one ... you can see some of the other quilts that now live in VT.

No comments: