Monday, November 1, 2021

Halloween is DONE



Halloween 2021 is D.O.N.E. We had perfect weather here on the Space Coast - it was in the low 70's and a clear (and later starry) evening. I took the easy way out for our little parrot and shopped Amazon for the wings. I did make her the cutest hat. This little grandie had some much fun with Trick or Treat!


I completed another quilt for a special exhibit at the Seaside Piecemakers Quilt Show in February 2022. Can't reveal the top, yet, but almost every piece of fabric that was stashed away for this abandoned project got used. Here's the beautiful backside. When you see the front you will understand why I named this quilt: That '70's Show.

 

Here's a little sneak peak of the top ... this brings back SEW many memories!!


AND ... I made a cute (and fast) Halloween dress for my special grandie. We went to Boo at the Zoo and she got her face painted for the very first time.


Now I need to go and make a birthday dress ...













No comments: