Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Hello February

 We are well into February. Thought I better do an update on what's been happening around here. You know ... busy busy busy staying home and sewing and knitting and being a Grammy. 

It's all GOOD!

We had the house painted. I really like the new color - Sea Breeze (or Sea Mist? Sea Something). Did you know, and perhaps wonder why - painters actually wear white painter's pants. They were a big a thing for teenage girls in the 70's ... I know this for a fact.


My Cute Husband finally got the BIG ladder out. It's a 12' ladder and I really wanted to move the hanger for quilts up higher. And it was an opportunity to take down the Christmas quilt.


My beautiful quilt ... Applique Sampler with a Twist
It's now hanging proudly in our livingroom.


I made a baby afghan! 4 skeins of yarn - gone from the scary closet.
My cousin's daughter is having a little one in August.
There is a LOT of significance to this afghan. I'll be sending Heather a long list of all things that make this important to me to gift to her.
I dearly love connections.


I finished a pair of socks that I started on Christmas Day.
Oh Dennembom
This picture doesn't show it but both are finished as of this morning.
AND
they fit!


Amelia stopped by on Sunday morning, just in time for waffles.
She brings such joy to us!


There has been some sewing.
I'm working on a few projects for a couple of future classes.


No comments: