Saturday, January 30, 2021

End Of January

 And just like that ... January is coming to a close.


A beautiful backside!
The front will be part of a class/lecture/trunk show in May. Until then ...


DONE
I love this quilt! It's going to hang in our livingroom - someday.
My Cute Husband has the hardware. We just need to schedule a time to do it.



We had our house painted and it looks so fresh and clean. 
There was prep work and clean up after but the weather held.
3 days and DONE!


I've been cranking socks and knitting toes, heels and cuffs.



I've been really enjoying picking up my crochet hook again.


And ... a visit to the dentist. This is the mat inside the front door to the office.
Quilt patterns are everywhere!


We are still keeping a pretty low key life. We've been binge watching Downton Abbey and I've been doing some stitching. The blog hasn't been especially active as there's not much excitement in photos of partial projects, ice coffee and sewing mess.  It won't be too much longer and I can show off several different things.

Until then ... keep stitching, wash your hands and wear a mask!







No comments: