Tuesday, December 1, 2020

On To The Next One

As November draws to a close, its time to gear up for the next round of festiveness (yes, that's a made up word). Putting the last of the Autumnal stuff back up in the garage attic.
And ... eating the last of the Upside-down Apple Pecan Pie  ... it was yummy 😋. 

I cranked tubes and made socks back in the winter and stopped when Covid started (not sure why). 25 pairs!
They are all mailed out, across the country. Just a little something for someone I miss, someone I love, someone who needs a smile, someone who has cold feet.
Its raining and even a bit chilly and of course  - today I have a couple of errands.
I could stay home (always my preferred activity) and sew or knit ... but ... its demo day and really noisy!
Because everyone needs an updated bathroom between Thanksgiving and Christmas!




No comments: