Thursday, June 4, 2020

STILL HERE!

By my calculation - we are now in Week 12 of Corona-Funk. I have missed blogging, mostly because it's like chatting with friends and I miss friends. I also really miss having a journal record of my quilts and other bits and pieces of my life. So/Sew ... here we are again.

I still have not figured out how to blog from my phone or add pictures from my computer - 2 devices/twice the time ... but then ... what else do I have right now but time.


Wow ... and just like that I figured out how to get a phone photo into the blog without emailing it myself first. There is some sort of tech-magic that the grandie does to move my pictures from the phone to the Goggle cloud ... yada, yada, yada.

WHATEVEVER!

Anyway - a lot of life has happened since last September - some good, some not so good but all taken in stride. I'll try and fill in the blanks over the next weeks and REALLY try to blog more often.

I have been sewing!


The 365 Challenge for 2019 got stalled on July 4th, when I declared my Independence from this project. In comes quarantine sewing and I finished the top with what I had, throw in some large chunks of scappy border and ... TAH-DA ... call this top done. 
I'm waiting for some Spoonflower fabric (they are very backed up) for the back and it will go off to the longarmer.

I know ... "off to the longarmer"???
It's too big for my frame and I'm good with someone else getting this quilted.

It's a pouring rainy day today and I'm sewing.
Talk later!




No comments: