This one took more time than it should have to be D.O.N.E.
But - it IS!!!
The blocks were made (almost) during the time frame of the class.
I may have slacked a bit on the side blocks.
The top was put together within a year of the class.
That part took awhile.
The quilt did not sit on Binding Island too long.
And then …
It's bigger than I expected. Of course, adding borders will do that!
78" x 92"
It will be the 2020 raffle quilt for my Relay For Life Team
Pints and Purls.
And then there was a day at the beach.
I took this picture when I realized how well coordinated everything was.
It was a much needed - quiet/lovely day.
There's is always knitting.
Socks that are taking f o r e v e r to finish.