Monday, December 24, 2018

Merriest Christmas Eve!!

My local kids (Kid#2, husband and 2 grandies) will be stopping over this afternoon for a little Christmas Eve pizza … I know, weird - right? They'll be back tomorrow for the real deal!

Today there was a little housekeeping - the kitchen floor was in desperate need, a little laundry and a lot of relaxing - reading (good crime novel) and knitting and of course - pizza eating.

This is My Cute Husband's favorite ornament. It was gifted to him by my mother many years ago.  Yes, that's me in 1966/67 - 4th grade school picture.


He makes sure it gets a perfect place of honor on our tree every year.


Kid #1 turned 40, 2 weeks ago. My mom made her this cute sweater for her 1st Christmas. Now, Sweet Amelia is wearing it.
Family traditions!


Merry Christmas!

No comments: