Saturday, December 29, 2018

Merry Christmas After

31 posts in 31 didn't happen … but I make a valiant effort. The days since Christmas have been filled with family, food, knitting and relaxing. It's been a great week!!

Christmas Eve we were at the beach with friends and neighbors … it was actually chilly, I wore a sweater.  We saw a fabulous moon rise over the water.


A bonfire and good food … couldn't ask for anything more.


These 2 grandies (sisters!) got matching pj's for Christmas
AND
matching Sock Monkey hats!

So sweet ...


These 4 sibs are my MD grandies.
They ALL got hats made by Gramma too.


I was a little unsure about the teen boys.
Turns out - they were a huge hit.

AND

There was knitting.
This is my Christmas Cast-on
Hell Gate Bridge socks.


Today, there was some sewing but no pictures yet.
I do love this time between Christmas and New Year's.
Some days are busy and some days are made for doing nothing.

No comments: