Tuesday, July 10, 2018

I Have and I Have Not

It's been almost a month since I posted/journaled. Sometimes it works that way. It's not like I've been sitting around doing nothing!

1. I have not been quilting. I have been kayaking.


2. I have not been sewing, but I have been sergering. (sp?)


3. I have not been cooking, but I have been baking.


4. I have not been traveling, but I have walked the neighborhood.


5. I have not stopped eating, I have enjoyed cotton candy grapes.


and my neighbor's mango tree.


6. I have not been entertaining, but I (we) have been getting ready for a new grandie.


7. I have not made a sample for a make 'n take I need in 2 weeks, but I have packed the kits (mostly).



8. I have not applied the binding to 3 finished quilts tops, but I have made the binding.


9. I have been to the beach!



The summer is flying!







2 comments:

doodlebugmom said...

looks like you are keeping busy doing "nothing"

Pat said...

Wondered where you were. You were busy, :)