Saturday, June 2, 2018

Keeping Busy

Busy Busy Busy ... that could be the title of almost every blog post I write.  I'm just as creative with quilt names (NOT).  Sew - today ...

I have this wonderful collection of crochet hooks. They belonged to my mother and I just love using them.  I don't crochet too much. I knit - a lot, but I do love to crochet.


Amelia's afghan is going to have a crochet border. Something open and airy. I'm not sure what it will look like yet. I'll be doing a little Ravelry surfing for something pretty.

I'm going to knit this hat.


It's cute and fun and the yarn is pretty.
and ... I think I'm going to be THAT Gramma.


Hopefully, someday, Amelia will get to go a little further north and need a cute and pretty hat.

EDIT
I forgot to hit post so this has been sitting for a few days on my computer.  I did finish the afghan and got back to sewing ... more later.

No comments: