Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Checking In

Just a quick check in ... all is good here in sunny Central Florida! We (My Cute Husband and I) participated in the South Brevard County Relay for Life Cancer Walk.  Our team, Pints and Purls (it's a knitting thing) raised over $3500. Final count should be in by Wednesday.  I personally walked 6 miles, the husband - 7 miles.

In the meantime, I'm still knitting on this shawl with my handspun yarn.  I'm on the last lap ... although it's a long lap!


My goal is to have it done and take it with me on a knitting cruise in 10 days.  Should be done!


And ... I made this little table topper.  It's made with pre-cut 2.5" squares for the line - Pedal Pushers.  I added some other 30's prints and a green solid.  We're doing a program on "Wonderful 1-patch quilts". 


We're also doing a swap of 5" charms.  Then I'll make THAT quilt.

Completely unintentional ... Cousin It came to visit.


I left this bag in the kitchen to go Goodwill. I didn't want the hat to get squished so I set it on top.

  Sometimes I crack myself up!!

No comments: