Friday, May 4, 2018

Happy Friday

We're headed off to a family "thing" late this afternoon.  It involves food (of course) and I will be cooking in a bit.  In the meantime ... when I should really be doing very productive things ... I'm not.

I did spend some time this morning looking for some missing knitting.  Yes, hard to believe, I know. I lost my 2-at-a-time knee sock knitting. I looked in all the obvious places - knitting bags, sewing room, laundry room. I even looked in my car ... nothing.

Here it is!


Doesn't everyone put their "in-progress" knitting in the fruit bowl, on the kitchen counter?


I mean, really ... I walked by many times in search of this project.  
FOUND - safe and sound.
Am I knitting on these socks today?
Nope!

I'm cooking for that family thing. 
And ...
I had an urge.
I may have started a little something in the sewing room.  It was necessary. I really need to sew on (play with) my new machine. And these little lovelies have been sitting on a shelf here in FL since we moved in.  

Yes ... they were also sitting on a shelf in MD for a couple of years too.




1 comment:

Pat said...

I wish I had a nickel for every time I've searched for something, looking straight at it and moving on!