Saturday, March 3, 2018

Lotta Stuff Going On

I love working on multiple projects. Sometimes it seems to take forever to finish something but then suddenly lots of stuff gets finished.  Right now, I'm in the "takes forever" phase.

1. Leader/Ender-ing LOTS of little 1.5" squares for sashing for rows of applique blocks.


2. Making MORE teeny block sashing to stitch the rows together into a quilt top.


3. Quilt this "Quirky Collections" but first ...


3. Make a back for the above quilt.


4. While Leader/Endering between the little blocks to make some flying geese for a Pinterest inspired scrappy quilt.


5.  And ... all of this happens in between life ...
I went to the Daytona Quilt Show and it was wonderful!
I did not take a lot of photos but I did really love this quilt.  It was a great use of buttons.


Yes, I am still sewing buttons on my Spinning Out of Control Quilt.
Yes, I did buy 2 yards of fabric at the show.
Yes, I bought other things.
Yes, I bought a skein of yarn ... how could I not! Who sells yarn at a quilt show?




No comments: