Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Surprise Find

The never task of sewing on MANY buttons ... continues ... it's never ending.

Each one of these pinwheels is getting a button, stitched in the center.  There are a LOT of pinwheels!


I have a LOT of buttons.  While digging through the button bins, looking for different colors of small or at least smallish buttons, look what I found ...


My adorable little Kid#1.
She's less than a year old in this picture. She will be 40 this year. You know how it is with the 1st kid - you get her picture taken every month and then can't resist buying the whole package.
I have no idea why/how this came to be in my big button bin.
I left it in there.  The next time I'm searching for a button, I will find it again.
And again - it will make me smile.

Spinning Out Of Control is slowing getting buttoned up.





No comments: