Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Busy Hands

This morning, even before coffee, I figured out how to send pictures from my phone directly to Blogger. This is huge! It's saves me the step of emailing them to myself, save and download them and then type the post.  I still do not know how to type a blog on my phone ... yes, I know ... I'm technically challenged.

But ...
I know how to stitch!
Here's a close up of some artistic license I took with an applique block. Kim McLean's quilts do not have much decorative stitching. I've put something "extra" on all my blocks.



Block #21 is Done!


At 6:30 this morning, I stitched the face on this little kitty. 
Little Red Hen 2018, Block #1 - Done!

edit ... I clicked something in error and my Kitty picture disappeared.  THIS is maybe why I need to continue to email, save, download. The photo isn't on my computer.  The block is done and it is cute.

AND ... yesterday
I did a little paper piecing.  This 2 mug rugs will be part of a "Coffee Basket" for a fund raising event for the American Heart Association's  Relay for Life.


Coffee just beeped. I'm off to 2nd grade today.

No comments: