Thursday, December 21, 2017

I'm Ready

Today ... December 21,2017 ... I'm as ready as I can be for Christmas. This year, there was no baking, but I do have a lovely tray of Christmas cookies. The Honey Baked Ham store has supplied a turkey and a ham (and they are so yummy). The last gift was just sewn - a pillowcase and wrapped and placed under the tree.

I'm ready.

I did make (for Kid #1 to gift to her sister-in-law) a quilt. The blocks were made last summer. The top was completed in early November.


Kid#1 told me that whenever a new quilt comes into their house, Amy has commented that SHE does not have a quilt ... I have rectified THAT problem.

Pinwheel Pirouette from an old book:
Strip Clubbing
2007


And ... I just happened to have several yards of purple flannel for the backing.  Please don't ask. I have no idea why I had several yards of solid purple flannel. 


It was 28 degrees today in Maryland. I think Amy will be quite cozy!



No comments: