Monday, January 1, 2018

All About the Numbers - 2017

It's been busy and not. Quiet and cozy. Warm and sunny and cold and rainy.

It's been everything and now it's time to wrap up 2017.

I gave away 28 quilts this year. Details for a later blog post.
I listened to 54 TED talks. Some were very inspiring, some made me laugh. All were worth it.
I finished 3 out 6 BOM's. The other 3 will get done ... hopefully in 2018.
I read 22 books. Since October I've been reading the Outlander Series. I've read over 9000 pages of Jamie and Claire's exploits.  I have about 800 pages left in Book #8.
I used 227.75 yards of fabric! I purchased 87.5 yards. My net loss ... 140.25 yards of fabric!!!!

Mom dropped her IPad on her foot.  Otter box saved the IPad but her poor toe is really sore.


I dyed and gifted some silk scarves right before Christmas. I have several more that are gorgeous! Dying is so fun and so unexpected.  Nothing is safe from the dye pot.

2017 is done. It was a great year. I learned some new things. I made new friends. I took several trips.

I was MINDFUL.






1 comment:

Pat said...

That looks like a very sore toe!! Aside from that, I'd agree that you've had a very good year. Right now, is is 15degrees with temps supposed to go as low as 9. At least that's what Alexa is telling me for Columbia, MD