Saturday, October 28, 2017

What a Week

This week I have ...
1. Taking Mom for blood work - routine; ate out for breakfast AND dinner
2. Volunteered in 2nd grade - ALL DAY
3. Attended a long (and informative) guild meeting; had lunch with a high school friend (catching up on 40+ years; laid down "for a few minutes" and missed my evening knit group at Barnes and Noble.
4. Attended an all day sew-in ... I think I'm going to make 9-patch star blocks.
5. Prepped projects for my trip to MD ... which were already prepped but needed adjustments
6. Had Kid#2 and her husband over for dinner.
7. Worked a lot and FINISHED my sweater ... I will now be warm and styling on my trip.
8. Made a baby afghan (gift)

Today ... was a day off!

It started off with the need of a warm blanket with my coffee on the back porch - it was only 65 degrees but with the promise of a lovely warm sunny day (until the rain predicated for later afternoon).


Then ...

My Cute Husband and I went for a motorcycle ride and ended up at a yarn shop ... imagine that?!!!


A little bit of a drive. No knitting while on the bike! Yarn fits great in the saddlebag.


They have such a fun bathroom!



I left a message the last time I visited.


Yarn was purchased for a NEW sweater. We made it home before any rain (we are not always so lucky).


AND
New shoes came in the mail today.



What a great day off!!!


No comments: