Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Temptation

Sometimes it's Inspiration, sometimes it's Motivation, today ... it was Temptation.  Seaside Piecemakers had a lecture/trunk show today and it was followed by a class.  There's another class tomorrow.

The temptress?   Amanda Jean Nyberg, author of: No Scrap Left Behind.


I had no plans to start another quilt. I'm making great progress on UFO's and I really did not plan to start another quilt.

But ...

I'm sew tempted.  I had a barrel full of 1/2-squared triangles and another one full of pinwheel blocks and Amanda Jean has a pattern in her book that would be perfect.  

But ...

I have no plans to start another quilt.


In other news, My Cute Husband is now in 100 beers club at World Of Beer.  My knitting group meets there on Sundays.


And ... I made roasted vegetables for dinner. 








1 comment:

Jenny said...

How exciting to meet Amanda Jean, look at her trunk show, and take a class from her. Lucky you, indeed. Sadly, there is not much chance of her and I meeting up as I live down the the South Pacific in New Zealand. I am a avid reader of her blog, and love all the Finish it up Friday link-ups.

Best wishes from Jenny, New Zealand.