Friday, September 29, 2017

No Scrap Left Behind

Amanda Jean Nyberg was left Melbourne.  She will be teaching at 3 more guilds here in Florida before heading back to Minnesota.  Yes, she pronounces it exactly like you heard it in your head.

Amanda is such a kind and generous person.  I so enjoyed talking with her, sharing quilt stories and mom stories, hearing about her book writing and quilt making journey ... and being inspired.

Mona is making "Doughnuts Bigger Than My Head" ... I plan to make this quilt too.


Here's another version of "Doughnuts Bigger Than My Head".
I LOVE the name of this pattern! In fact - I'm going to make this quilt just because I love the name of the pattern.


Suzy is making "Ring Me". It's sew simple and clean looking. It's will be a beautiful quilt.


This was a little playing around with some of Amanda's parts for "Remainders". I am definitely making this quilt.  


It was a busy productive day.



I might have to make ALL the quilts in this book.  


Oh yeah, remember when I said ... I am NOT starting another quilt right now? Well ... waiting until tomorrow.  I'll show you what I did during class yesterday.





No comments: