Monday, September 25, 2017

HQ Magic

Do you get tired of reading ... I love my Handiquilter? Yeah, I know ... silly question! Of course I love my Handiquilter Avante. It's the bestest!!

Today after getting some seriously needed house cleaning done, I made a quilt back and loaded up "My Old Friends". And yes, even after all these years ... I still managed to stitch the machine to the quilt.


A few of the geese blocks were made 3-D. I knew this and I even thought about the fact that I would be very diligent in paying attention when quilting over them.  And I was ...
ALMOST.

I've probably got 2 passes left to finish this top. Goofy1 (my VT sister) is coming for a quick visit Sunday-Tuesday.


"Old Friends" will be off the frame in plenty of time to turn my quilting room into a guest room.

No comments: