Thursday, September 21, 2017

Inspiration vs Motivation

Today I was inspired ... or maybe ... I was motivated.  I suppose it could be both.  I guess it doesn't really matter.  Today, I finished an applique block - #13!

During the quiet time of morning coffee, I decided I really needed/wanted to get this block finished. It's 1 of 2 September blocks and the month is almost over.

I have been adding wool to my cotton applique for several reasons (the biggest being that sometimes the shapes are easier done in wool).  With the wool, I do love some stitching.  You can see on this block - with and without the stitching around wool. "With" really does look better.


Block #13 is Done!


I was so happy to get it done that I was inspired to get #14 done.


It's all prepped and ready.  Hopefully, I will also be motivated to get it done.  Not sure where/if this one will have wool.  Maybe a couple of circles on the flower?

I'm sure I will be inspired.






No comments: