Monday, May 22, 2017

Weekend

The bank lady asked us on Friday ... "what are your plans for the weekend?'  And My Cute Husband and I stared blankly and mumbled. Back in the car - we laughed.  We're retired! The weekend? It's the weekend? Saturdays feel like Tuesdays ... what's the big deal?

What did I do this weekend?

I finally cleaned out another box. It was full of ribbons from 2009 - 2016. I hung them all on a ribbon on the back of the door in my sewing room.  We've lived here for 1 year - almost unpacked.




The Crane family came to visit.  The whole family shows up every now and then - Mom, Dad and the 2 kids.  I guess they visit other neighborhoods - maybe better bugs?



I blocked a shawl.  I love this shawl - it's a perfect size, it's cotton and it's pretty!




                      And then ... I did nothing.  I'm retired, it's the weekend, life is GOOD!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh the good life of being retired. Glad that you could fit some "sew work" in your busy schedule. Enjoy