Friday, May 5, 2017

Order or Not

Some might glance into my sewing space and simply shake their head or run away in fear. I do tidy up and sometimes even clean and vacuum ... but then I get into a project and things start exploding around me. There is some order to this chaos, honest.

This is my Helen Godden BOM.  I finally got started! I'm way behind but catching up - one block at a time.  First the block has to be traced, then painted, then quilted. And ... I'm loving the process!



This is the stuff for my Kim McLean Flower Garden Challenge.  I really do need this all kept together.  Someday, the parts and pieces will be put away ... maybe by the end of the year.


And then there's the other very important things that hang out and hang around ... the knitting, the 2017 UFO challenge, the Pat Sloan Solstice (I'm a couple blocks behind), the Stringed 1/2-square triangle blocks ... and the list goes on.

I do love my happy place/sewing space!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Only a quilter will appreciate your chaos - order. We all have it.

MaryKay said...

Mary, I always say that so long as you can close the door on it, who cares!