In the meantime ... I'm update to all my sewing/quilting projects, at least, I'm up to date on the ones that I have planned to be up to date on, as of right now. How's that for hedging!
1. Hemmed pants for Rick, the landscape guy.
2. Fixed a tote bag handle for Cindy, my knitting buddy.
3. Finally gave Bea (another knitting buddy) her birthday gift. I did NOT take a picture of the finished little bag/bowl/dumpling thing. It's sew darn cute. I will make another and I will take a photo. Here's the little darling ... in progress ...
4. Week 12 string blocks - done! I decided to stitch some "all neutral" blocks.
5. Knitter's Brewing Company Mystery KAL ... the Crazy Quilt Sock - DONE!
6. Pat Sloan's 182 Day Solstice Challenge. This is finishing part E. I am current on the weekly blocks too!
7. FLower Garden - these are my March Blocks (#1 and 2). I have started a border too. The challenge is to complete 2 blocks and some border each month ... DONE!
Sew ... this week has been a bit of a hodge-podge of stuff. I still haven't started the Helen Godden BOM which kicked off in February. I might manage to START ... but no deadlines for myself. I do have a couple of things to quilt and a couple of bindings to do ... all in good time.