1. Weekly string blocks ... YES (sort of), The calendar says we are in Week #11 and I have 10 stacks of string blocks made. I have until tomorrow to make #11. Yes, as of right now, I am current.
These are not hard and doing 10 a week has been manageable ... when I can manage to sit down and sew them.
I piece them on phone book paper and then square them up to 7". Someday, I hope to use them as 1/2-Square triangle blocks and maybe even make a quilt. I know, right? A QUILT!
2. Pat Sloan's Summer Solstice BOM (it's actually a BOW ... block of the week). YES, current!
3. Helen Godden's Quirkers BOM ... nope. I've printed out 4 block designs and so far ... made none. This started on February 1st. I'm not too far behind - yet.
4. Flower Garden applique. Block 1 is done. I have to make 2 per month and 1/3 of a border. I still have 2 weeks.
Today, I have a list and every intention of getting somethings checked off
1. hem Rick's pants - neighbor guy
2. Dumpling dish x 2 - birthday gift
3. Week 11 string blocks
4. Block 2 of the Flower Garden quilt
5. probably other stuff
And then ... I heard from Kid #2. She's all finished with report cards, no school today and wants a lunch date. That list will still be there next week.