Sunday, March 26, 2017

Another DONE

This quilt finally got binding! And it's going north to MD to the Southern Comforters Quilt Guild.  North? I never really thought of Maryland as north but it is north of Florida.


I called this quilt: Winter Lodge. It's all flannel ... that's one reason is not staying in Florida.


I managed to use over 12 yards of fabric!


Warm and cozy.

I still have more flannel but I've moved on to other things.  It's 82 degrees today and the sun is shining.  I can't even think about flannel.  The quilt will be heading north in April.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your work is as beautiful as ever. You know we will take any and all of your quilts you want to send "North" Keep making them. We missed you at the show.

MaryKay said...

Missed you at the show, too. I'm sure you thought about SoCo several times this weekend. Flannel -- we were in coats and jackets today! Our weather has been like a roller coaster.

Unknown said...

One of the girls here at work stated "It's Mother Nature going through menopause" How appropriate.