Saturday, January 14, 2017

The Weekend

I had a sudden urge to reorganize my quilting room. It currently doubles as a guest room, fabric storage and HandiQuilter room. The closet is scary and jammed packed with ... I'm not entirely sure what is jammed in there. 

BUT ... I can't clean out the quilt room because Kid#1 is visiting and sleeping in there. And, I need to move a lot of the STUFF out of that room and into my sewing room.


BUT ... I can't move anything into the sewing room until I make room.

Sew ...

Today I started reorganizing the sewing room.


There is more to be done but I made great progress.


Even found a few UFO's that I had forgotten about. By this time next week, I hope to have a guest/HandiQuilter room that is a little less crowded and a lot more comfortable for guests.

And ...
I made binding for a top that hasn't been quilted. The "to be bound" pile is growing. I believe there are now 6 quilts waiting. 





No comments: