BUT ... I can't clean out the quilt room because Kid#1 is visiting and sleeping in there. And, I need to move a lot of the STUFF out of that room and into my sewing room.
BUT ... I can't move anything into the sewing room until I make room.
Today I started reorganizing the sewing room.
There is more to be done but I made great progress.
Even found a few UFO's that I had forgotten about. By this time next week, I hope to have a guest/HandiQuilter room that is a little less crowded and a lot more comfortable for guests.
I made binding for a top that hasn't been quilted. The "to be bound" pile is growing. I believe there are now 6 quilts waiting.