Wednesday, January 11, 2017

No Sew Day

Yesterday was not a sewing day. It was a busy day but no sewing took place.  It happens sometimes ... not often ... but sometimes.

Yesterday was a YARN day. I made yarn cakes!


A few yarn cakes. The bright blue for a mystery sock knit-along starting at the end of the month.  The multi-stripe was a Christmas gift from my favorite sister-in-law. It split into 2 cakes so I can work on both socks from the pair. And the rust color is from Knitting Boutique and it will be a light weight sweater.


I love the color of this yarn.  Ok, really it was a No Sew Day because I could not resist.  I started the sweater!


And ... I did prepare the quilt room to be a guest room.  Kid#1 is coming to visit!! It's cozy but seriously, who wouldn't want to sleep in a room filled with fabric and a HandiQuilter.


I would have wonderful dreams!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

www.BoycottBitches.com

I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, don't know how to cook or clean, don't want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women?

American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.

This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women (non-American women), and why American men should boycott American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.