Sunday, December 11, 2016

Chugging Along

Yesterday, in the afternoon, I was productive. A knitted ornament was finished. And I will likely not make another.


Bonnie Hunter Mystery, week 2 was finished and week 3 started.


I did a good dig through the purple bin.


A zippered pouch was made (no photo) ... Christmas gift.

5 more bowl cozies were made.  I think I'm finished making them (I hope). 18 total, so far.


A few more gifts were wrapped.


Last night after a yummy pot roast dinner (provided by Kid#2 and the boyfriend), we took a drive through Wickham Park to see the Spacecoast Light Festival ... It did not disappoint.



As I had hoped ... I am enjoying this holiday season at a moderate pace.  Starting early is such a blessing.  My Cute Husband and I are now off to World of Beer for an afternoon of football and KNITTING!







No comments: