Friday, June 3, 2016

Almost There

A teeny bit of "creative stuff" has happened but mostly it's still ... cardboard!  And some furniture arranging and rearranging. And a little beach time (heavenly). And repairs (new garage door opener) and other service people visiting (cable guy, curtain lady).

AND ... my fabulous new friends, Pat and Tom came from Kissimee to set up my HandiQuilter!


This makes me smile!  Ok ... really? It makes me jump up and down in celebration!  No - you don't get to see behind those closet doors ... it's too scary.


Some of my fabric will be stored right here under the HQ.  Fabric in bins is a new concept for me.  Not sure if I'm going to love it but for now, it works.


I did managed to bind this quilt.  Friendship Rings - a swap from a couple of year ago.  


DONE!


Life is good.





3 comments:

Charlene S said...

Yes, life is good! I am envious of your new machine.

Pat said...

You have to be beyond thrilled to have your HQ set up again. Progress!!

Unknown said...

Love the binding, how did you do it