A sweater that, when finally done, I had knitted 8 sleeves and called it my Octopus Sweater. I just did not like how it fit ... it was too snug - not too small but too form fitted and I knew I wouldn't wear it. So ... I unraveled it, reskeined the yarn, washed it and rerolled it into a lovely green yarn cake.
Then ... I swatched and downloaded a prefectly lovely cowl necked sweater. And started knitting. I made a back and a front. Life with this sweater was looking good ... until today.
Some how I did NOT count the stitches correctly. I had 10 extra stitches on the right side of center. The fact that this would make the sweater front 10 stitches too big and therefore almost 2" too big, I could (almost) live with this. But ... the cable that ran up the center wasn't in the center. I couldn't live with this.
And honestly - I can no longer live with this yarn. It's jinxed.
That's it, I'm done, no regrets, it's over.