Sunday, November 25, 2012

Stash Report #47

Nothing to report. No changes. Nothing added, nothing used. I did have a FAB-O weekend with my kids and grandies and fun and fun. I did manage a teeny bit of sewing - got a charity too quilted and added 9-patch borders to my sister's Christmas present quilt. That will count for THIS week. I should have the top done by Tuesday.

I worked on my November UFO - Rangley Stars, designed by Deb Tucker. I cut and packaged up the blocks into little kits. I plan to take it with me to Florida for Christmas. We're going for 2 weeks. For the first time, I'm taking a sewing machine. I'll count that fabric in my stash report when the blocks are completed.

The days are flying. I still have several gifts to make and several to buy but I feel pretty good about my timeline. Today, we decorated - I did the inside and the Cute Husband did the outside. As we are going to be in FL for the holiday, I decided to not put up the tree, just everything else.

REALLY FEELING THE HOLIDAY SPIRIT!!

No comments: