Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving Weekend

Lots of fun, hugs, food, visiting and little boy snuggling a little knitting and teeny bit of sewing. 2 dogs, 2 cats, 6 kids and 7 adults made me a very thankful mom/gramma. My far-away daughter was here from FL for the weekend and my near-by daughter spent Thanksgiving Day with us.

I was up early Saturday morning and got an hour of sewing in on my sister's (Goofy#2) Christmas present - a very scrappy quilt. Today, did a little mending for daughter #2. Every good gramma keeps a bag of empty thread spools handy to keep a 4 year old ninja happy. AND - because I already have way too many UFO's, I thought I would start the new Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt. Goggle: quiltville, if you're interested - it's free.

I have a VERY sewy week planned. Customer quilts, charity quilts, Christmas gifts, the list goes on and on.






No comments: