Sunday, January 29, 2012

STASH REPORT 4 AND 5

This whole stash report thing is really good for me. Well - it would be really good for me if I was using my stash and not acquiring NEW fabric.  I'm thinking (hoping) this acquistion phase will slow down but at least I'm keeping track this year.

FOR THE WEEK ENDING 1/21
Used this week: 3/4 yard
Used this year : 6 3/4 yards
purchased this week: 0
purchased this year: 12 yards

TOTAL for 2012: +2.25 yards

FOR THE WEEK ENDING 1/28
Used this week: 1/2 yard
Used this year: 7.25 yards
Purchased this week: 11 yards
Purchased this year: 23 yards

TOTAL for 2012: +12.75 yards

hmmm ... on the bright side, I've been creating at the quilt shop and I don't count that fabric because it didn't come from MY stash and I've been working on string blocks for a UFO and that doesn't use up much yardage ... and ...

ok , enough justification - I'm not working at the shop this week and I will be sewing from my stash.

 I put this top together this past week (swap blocks, no stash) BUT - it will get borders this week.

No comments: