Monday, January 30, 2012

MONDAY FINISH

AHHHH ... much better!
I could have probably been more creative with how I pieced these 1/2-square triangles but ... I wasn't.

These poor orphans will play together very nicely.


This is my friend Misty's quilt. She won blocks at our guild retreat last February.  The green cow fabric was the challenge.  Some folks were quite clever with their interpretation of the fabric.  Can you find the "cow" bell? the "cow" pie? the "moo-lah"?  There's even an outhouse with little teeny hooves sticky out under the door.

All quilted and ready for her to do the binding.  I believe this is to be a gift for someone who works with her husband.  I'm probably getting this a bit screwed up but I think her husband works for the Department of Agriculture in Dairy Science, or something like that.  Anyway - it was perfect that she won the blocks.

Gotta love a Monday finish!

No comments: