Wednesday, October 26, 2011

BEST INTENTIONS

Early today, when the sun was shining and it was a clear, crisp, LOVELY autumn morning, I headed to the dungeon to finish up several things.  My best intentions? ... a blog post with great photos and an afternoon knitting on the porch.

BUT ...

when I can up from the sewing room ... it was raining.  I have things to show but I need to be out in my backyard to take "fence photos" and it's raining.  Hopefully, it will stop soon. The quilt I posted about yesterday (on the frame) is done and going home to it's owner tonight. I have a couple of other things to show too.

In the meantime ...
Here's something I quilted last week for a customer ...

A simple all-over pattern on a very soft flannel quilt.  The back is flannel too.  Someone will be VERY snuggly this winter!

No comments: