Thursday, October 27, 2011

NO SUN BUT PHOTOS

The sun never did come out yesterday afternoon but it did stop raining ... for a few minutes.  I didn't START any of these but they were all finished yesterday.

A little Autumn Blessings wall hanging.  It's only 18" x 22", a simple panel with sashing.  It'll look nice hanging in my small bathroom.



A tablecloth/topper, measures 40" square.  Starlyn pieced it.


I did a little HQ Prostitcher in the center and free-motioned the borders.


And ... my guild did a block lottery called: Celebration!  My friend Elfreida won a set of blocks. She pieced them together and I quilt it.  This quilt will be headed to Georgetown Hospital Pediatric Cancer Ward.


It's really fun fabric and will hopefully brighten up some young person's day.


My purple batik sweatshirt jacket is almost done ... just a little bit more handsewing on the binding.

2 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Beautiful quilts, love the quilting on your table topper. We are getting cold rain this week, good time to finish projects.

Debbie

Carla said...

Great eye candy!