Fear not ... I'm home safe. It is 9:23 right now and I've already had a full (and unproductive) day. Here are the highlights:
1. Woke up at 5:30 and could NOT get back to sleep
2. Ice maker is broken - ice coffee is lukewarm coffee
3. Headed out to post office, got there at 8:45, they don't open until 9:00
4. No problem ... scoot next door to the grocery store for Father's Day card and Twizzlers (Cute Husband's favorite candy). There were NO $5 Friday Specials ... I LOVE the $5 Friday Specials. I ask the deli lady and she politely tells me that tomorrow there will be $5 Friday Specials - they don't do them on Thursdays.
No cash - how did THAT happen? OK then, my store has my bank and an ATM - it was soooooo slow but it did give me $$. I apologize to the man waiting in line behind me ... his toothless response, "no problem honey, I got nothing to do today." ... but I do!!
5. Run to the salon for my 9:00 nail appointment ... which actually isn't until 10:30 ... next week.
6. Forgot my phone. Not that I have to call anyone but I hate not having it.
7. Glove box in my car fell out. Door just opened and fell and everything landed on the floor.
It is now 9:30 a.m. ... maybe I should go back to bed.