Friday, May 13, 2011

FRIDAY FINISHES

Housework ... FINISHED
Laundry ... FINISHED

Now for the fun stuff ...

baby quilt (top) ... FINISHED

I had these leftover 1/2 square triangles (forever) that became pinwheel blocks, that sat around for awhile and then became the center of a baby quilt (last spring).  Today - I put on 3 borders and we're calling the baby ... FINISHED.
 It counts as finished for me when the top is finished.  It also counts as a finish when it's quilted and bound.

And another UFO ... FINISHED

I know - it's weird to be working on a Christmas thing but all this little candle mat needed was the edge stitching and I had to watch a taped episode of The Good Wife, seemed like a great time to do both.

1 comment:

Donna Badgett said...

Love all your projects. I'll be posting mine after the storm leaves, I hope.