FINALLY ... got it finished! Dawn gave me her "I Believe" top a month ago and I finally got it quilted. It's not a big quilt (66" x 84") but it was a big project. This is a Pat Sloan pattern.
This is Dawn's ... not trimmed or bound yet but with LOTS of quilting. I did it all - free motion, ProStitcher - resized, cropped, rotated, added, deleted, repeated. It took several days but I think well worth it.
And just because ... here's my quilt. I finished mine last year so it's been bound, used and washed. I chose different fabrics - a little brighter and wasn't quite as diverse with the quilting. I really enjoy seeing the same pattern done in different fabrics.