Monday, October 11, 2010

A LITTLE BIT AUTUMN

Sometimes Dawn and Starlyn and I get together for a grown-up "play date."  It usually involves sewing and usually involves food ...the best days involve both!  Last Friday, we had a sewing/lunch day and made these VERY darling pumpkin babies.  Starlyn's design and she had all the pieces, Dawn and I just had to show up and sew.  What could be better?

The Cute Husband thinks he is VERY creepy and calls him "Chucky."  I think he's just too cute and makes me smile every time I walk past him ... Chucky not the Cute Husband ... although he is pretty cute too.
Dawn brought her AccuQuilt and her fall runner so that Starlyn and I could also cut out the pieces and make one.  Mine's all stitched but I still need to cut out and stitch the flaps and add the back - then it'll be done.

It was a busy weekend ... I finished a pair of socks that I started back in May.  VERY soft and comfy.
And now it's Monday.  I was looking through the cupboard and discovered this ...
Now why in the world would someone need SOOOO many chocolate chips?  Looks like a little baking is on the schedule for today.  I'm going to make my Aunt Kaye's World Famous Chocolate Chip Cookes!

5 comments:

Donna said...

Mr Chucky is so....cute! And, you solved my baking debate (the one I was having in my head - day off/what to bake). I am now decided - chocolate it is! Happy quilting.

Susan said...

I love your socks...they are perfect for fall!

WoolenSails said...

I think he is cute too, lol.
Love the fall cut outs and runner.

Debbie

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Chucky is very cute. Love the table runner!

Anonymous said...

Love the table runner!

And those look like the chocolate chip bags at my house. I used to hide them... not any more. Why can't he just finish one before opening another?

Karen