Sunday, December 20, 2020

One Week to GO

*** EDIT***   It helps to click "Post" after writing the words

All is calm ... all is bright ...

Still left to finish and there IS time! 

Leg warmers - weird but true. Cuffs need to be knitted. This will go with me to knit group on Friday morning. 

A warm sweater for Amelia. The child does not have a winter jacket for the (total) of 8 days that it gets cold enough here in FL. This project needs its own post. Made GREAT progress on day 1. It will be done ... I hope ... by Christmas. 

My 2020 Advent Socks. I'm slogging through and I think I'll make.

DONE - cutest ever little socks! Amelia really wants Grammy-socks and she will get them. 

DONE - gift for my M&M partner. I don't think she reads this blog. Ok - I hope she doesn't.  But she did mention needing/wanting a larger knitting project bag and she is a coffee drinker. 

Cutest stitch marker 


And funnest lining! Our friend Luann stitched this out for me.


Still need to write my quilt guild newsletter article. I have the idea and the photos, just need to get it done.


No comments: