Saturday, February 23, 2019

Squirrel!!

My mission … tidy up!


I accepted this mission with the best of intentions.
I had an entire morning with no specific plans.
No deadlines
No meetings
No "have-to's"

Piece of cake mission.
Clean up the mess.

The things you find when you tidy up!
A whole plate full of 1/2-square triangles
All stitched
A lot pressed
Some already squared-up


Well …
I thought I'd just stitch a few, to see how I liked them.
I like them!

So …
I stitched a few more.


And the morning progressed.
In the end …
I did put this jar in the dishwasher.
I needed 24 hours to decide if I could really live without it.
And yes …
I have even less space on my cutting table now then before I started this mission
Clean up your mess!


Then …
the morning was done and my afternoon began.
A visitor came over.




No comments: