Monday, February 18, 2019

Manic Monday


Feast or Fame?
Sometimes I blog daily, sometimes weekly, sometimes …
well … here we are on a Monday!

I'm still chugging along on my Dear Daughter.
This is the February block. It still needs some machine applique
but
mostly - it is done 
on time!

This is a disaster that really needs my attention.


The cutting area keeps getting smaller and smaller.
Why the heck is there spinning stuff on my cutting table?
Why the heck is there a basket of hand-embroidery on my sewing table?
Why the heck is there a prom dress rolled up waiting to be hemmed?
Is that a yarn scale I see?

Oh dear …
today was supposed to be a tidy-up day.
instead -
I did laundry and sewed some quilt blocks.
Now 
I'm going to knit and listen/watch some podcasts
Because I can!

No comments: