Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Time Crunch

 And just like that ... 

I saw a meme on Facebook this morning

20 DAYS 'TILL CHRISTMAS.


Packages continue to arrive and some even go out.
I'm behind!
There is still sewing to be finished. Amelia WILL have a pretty smocked-made-by-Grammy dress for Christmas. I need her little body to be still for a minute for a "try-on".


This is the last of the holiday knitting - a hat for Zack.
It's close to done and then off to MD it goes.
Oh wait - a pair of socks for Amelia. Thankfully she has little feet.


Just because ...
I finished this UFO for Marjorie.
She inherited it from somewhere and was going to toss it.
I needed to remove the partial binding, square it up, add in additional quilting, and bind it.
It is definitely NOT show quality but will be a nice cheery addition to her holiday decorations.


I still have 3 packages to mail.
MD, IA, VT
Why am I pushing these deadlines? 
Funny thing - I'm really not stressed. It will happen (or not). 

My Advent socks are only 3 days behind and are for me. 2019 socks were finished this past summer - it's all good.

Our brand new toilet has a crack and leaks. My Cute Husband is off to return/replace it. The Chads will be back tomorrow to finish up the bathroom reno (yes, both guys working on the bathroom are named Chad).

I've got lots of gifts. The wrapping will happen

AND

Today I'm getting my haircut. 


No comments: