Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Happy Mail

Good Bye October!
Hello November!

This past week has been very busy for our mail carrier. She has brought me packages everyday. Some I was expecting and some were a surprise. A little of it is for Christmas, but most is not.

My dear quilting buddy, Starlyn, sent me several goodies from her stash. I love the alphabet quilt pattern and will definitely be thinking about a lighthouse quilt.


I don't do a lot of Accuquilt cutting but couldn't resist ordering this dye.
I have plans!


My birthday surprise from Olive & Two Ewe.
hmmm ... socks? maybe a hat and mittens?


I participated in a Sock-hop-tober Swap.
My partner really spoiled me with a whole lot of goodies.
Thank you, Marilyn!!


Thanks to my fiber friend Billie - I now (again) have a pleater!
I thought I was done making smocked dresses for little girls.
Then, along came Amelia.
I'll be putting this Amanda Jane to use in the very near future.


This morning, I got her all cleaned and oiled up and ready to go. I have a pattern and fabric. Now, to make the big leap ... pleat.


No comments: