Saturday, November 14, 2020

The List Goes On

For a retired person ... I am very busy. Everyday I have a list - sometimes it's an actual written list and sometimes it's lots of stuff in my head that needs to be done.


Cutest Grandie, Amelia, and I celebrated our birthdays. 

She's 2!

We had presents and "happy cake".


I made 8 placemats - Christmas gift.


I crocheted a bumpy pumpkin,
because ...
I had this yarn and I had this stick and they needed to be together.


I made a had with leftovers. It was fast and easy and really fun using up scraps.


I made this hat first.
It was a bit of a slog to knit and took a week.


Some sewing and some stitching and suddenly it's Saturday, again.



I spent a lot of time this week with Kid#2 and the Sweet Amelia.


We had a Covid-Crazy scare but all is well. Sometimes a cough and slight fever is just a cough and slight fever.

Be careful out there, my friends!

 

No comments: