Monday, October 12, 2020

Forever Pumpkins

 There are so many different pumpkins around. They come in all sorts of lovely autumnal colors. No longer is it just the standard - orange, sort of round, always with one side slightly discolored and flat. I love all the varieties.

And - I crochet.


Using up bits of leftover yarn and enjoying a bowlful of little cuties that will last through the years - what's not to love?! The pattern is available from Planet June.  I made a couple and then made some creative adjustments. Her pumpkin pattern is really easy to follow.



I knitted a cowl and am working on a pair of mitts (maybe mittens?). The yarn, Olive & Two Ewe, is from their exclusive Dye Live Club.

The name of this gorgeous stuff ...

AUTUMNAL


I think "Thanksgiving Dinner" was a close second for the name - it does have all the makings, in color.

There's been some sewing - behind the scenes. I'm working on a couple of samples for our M&M Facebook Group. We have to stay ahead and double check the math so that we're ready to announce the next pattern/challenge/sew-along.







No comments: